Payments & Property Details
Help your stay go as smoothly as possible by downloading Happy Stays — a user-friendly app that keeps essential information for your beach getaway along the Gulf Coast organized in one place. You can find helpful details about your Alabama beach house or condo, make payments on your remaining balance, and more within seconds! To unlock all the features of this FREE app on Google Play or the App Store, simply enter the access code provided via email after making your reservation.
Check-in Time: 4 PM (EST) — No call needed with keyless entry! Enter your unique key code (provided via email 3 days prior to your arrival) and start your beach vacation without stopping at an office! To account for the dynamic nature of guest arrivals, check-in is guaranteed by 6 PM.
- 1 washcloth + 1 bath towel per guest
- 1 roll of toilet paper + 1 bar of soap per bathroom
What to Bring (Or Pick Up in Town)
- Extra towels
- Toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Laundry detergent + dryer sheets or wool balls (for vacation rentals with a washer/dryer)
- Toilet paper + paper towels
- Dishwasher detergent + dish soap
- Propane/charcoal (for vacation rentals with a grill)
- Garbage bags
Entering Your Beach Rental
Wake the lock by pressing the check or star. Enter your unique key code, followed by the check or star again. Once you hear the lock open, head inside! Please note the door will automatically lock in 10 seconds — so don’t forget your key code when heading outside.
If your Alabama beach rental has an alarm system, you’ll receive the alarm code via email prior to your arrival. All you have to do is enter the code when arriving and before leaving to arm or disarm the alarm.
Checkout Time: 10 AM (EST) — No need to call! Simply complete the checklist below and wait for the entry door to auto-lock after 10 seconds when you’re ready to leave. That’s it!
We would greatly appreciate your help with the following before you head home.
- Place used towels in the bathtubs and leave linens on the beds.
- Load and start the dishwasher if there are any dirty dishes.
- Bag and place all trash in the garbage bin outside.
- Set the heat to 65℉ in winter and the AC to 80℉ in summer.
- Lock all doors and windows and activate the alarm system (if applicable).